Monday, June 30, 2008

Buying a refrigerator

Unfortunately, I have to buy a new refrigerator. The old one has been working for a long time, but it appears that it is time for him to go to the great electronics beyond. Because of this and some other things, I spent most of the afternoon in shops today. Not a good way to spend half a day...

Now to the reason I am writing this post. I was asking people for recommendations, what company has good quality, and where to look for good deals for some time already. So I figured it would be a good idea to post this question to my blog. Currently I am looking at LG, Sharp, Amcor and Siemens. The Siemens are all too tall, and Sharp is expensive. LG looks like it will break any minute. Amcor is nice, but I heard that they all have a little defect, because of which they require constant maintenance. If you have any experience with these please share it with me..

Since this is a math blog - a bonus question. If the following integral (the borders are 1 and plus infinity) is finite, and f(x) is continues everywhere:



Does it means that the limit of f(x) when x approaches infinity is zero? I will publish the answer after a few days, meanwhile feel free to say what you think in the comments.

No comments: