Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A bit of news

After experiencing a rather unpleasant plan crash, I resolved to study more and to procrastinate less. Gladly I didn't stop on this. I decided to sit in University from 8:00 to 4:00 everyday. The extra hours should be enough for me to do a significant part of my homework during the week. No more doing-it-at-the-weekend mentality.
Overall it went well, although not without surprises. On Monday I came to the library at about 8:20 only to be told, with a rather surprised face, that the library opens at 9:00. That was a pity.. I went to an empty classroom and studied there instead, so not too much time was lost.

In other news, I am getting a lot of traffic to my posts about Linux. I am happy to get any visitors at this point, but it is a bit disappointing to see that while people come to this blog there is no reason for them to return. I will blog about Linux in the future, but it will never be the central theme of this blog.

I have also installed Firefox RC1 today. Almost all of my extensions are incompatible with it, but after using Nightly tester tools they all agreed to work. I failed to notice anything different, so there is not much to talk about now.

No comments: