Monday, May 12, 2008

Back to University

Finally, the winter break is over... Thats good news for me. I really missed studying. I can study at home, but it is just not the same. Besides, it is usually more funny at the lectures. I don't have a lot of courses this semester, but as it looks now I will have a lot of homework to do. On a less brighter side, one of my new professors has a "weak connection to reality" - I don't know how to describe it... During the second hour of the first lecture, he just set down for a few minutes in a corner and read his notes for 3-4 minutes. After this he stood up, turn to the board and asked: "What I did here?". Overall he managed to make a rather strange impression. Despite this, he explains well.

Since I will be busier now, I will post less to this blog. I will try my best to post as much as possible, but I simply have less time now.
During the last week I did one post per day - from now on I will try to do one post per two days. I did this during the previous semester, so it shouldn't be too difficult to continue.
If you want a specific topic to be covered you can use the Skribit widget in the sidebar to suggest it (or to vote for suggestion already there).

No comments: