Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am back

I didn't post anything for a lot of time, but I am still here. Sorry for suddenly stopping posting, I was busy with exams so I had to stop posting for some time. I already got all the exam results, I did good in all except two (but this was expected from the start, so this is not much of a problem).
Originally I planned to stop posting only for a few days, maximum a week, but for some reason not posting anything was so relaxing that I just couldn't force myself to write anything. I even didn't read my rss :).

The next semester will start only next month, so I still have a lot of time to prepare for it. I already have some books for next year, and I intend to buy more. Hopefully I will be able to prepare well - learning seven courses in one semester is not a nice thing...

No comments: