Friday, July 4, 2008

Excellent Firefox wallpapers

This is my 100 post in this year, so I feel slightly bad that instead of writing about math I write about Firefox. However, I just found a very large collection of Firefox wallpapers (over 70 wallpapers), and I feel that I should share it with the rest of the world. Some of the images are very nice, but some of them are not safe for work so don't visit this link from work.


If you are still using IE, look on the following picture:


You are not going to argue with Einstein, right? :)
On a slightly more serious note, I downloaded the wallpapers I liked to my computer and uploaded them to a picasa album. In the case that the site I linked above doesn't work you can download the wallpapers from my album.

Side note: Does anybody know why Firefox doesn't work well in Ubuntu using KDE4 (and looks extremely ugly there)?

No comments: