Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update round

Besides opening this blog today I also added a lot of links to the site. There is a lot more to add, but it will take some time. I think I have only added by now about half of my bookmarks. Perhaps I will finish adding them this week. Also I have a half written article that I want to finish writing and publish it on the site.
I plan to ad ads to my site and to the blog today. This is not something I want to do but I need money so I don't want to miss this opportunity. Also I added this blog to my wink account, claimID and to stumble upon. Hope it will bring some traffic.
Meanwhile you are all invited to check my site. It is not completely finished yet but it should be useful already. And make sure you checked the links in the fun category also.
Update: I added ads to the blog, they should start working soon. The blog is not indexed yet by google so it takes some time.

No comments: