Friday, February 27, 2009

Changes

As you all probably noticed I didn't post anything for a long time. The main reason for this is that I was overloaded with homework. Also, the things I wanted to do started to pile up. The unread count in google reader went to about 800, sent pages on SU are now at over 100 etc. I also have unanswered comments that piled up..
In the following days I hope to clean this all up, and continue to post more regularly. Also in order to prevent this pile up from happening in the future, I decided to take some measures. Those that are relevant to this blog are written below:

1. Removing the skribit widget - while I got some votes and even one suggestion from it, it is not active enough to be really useful. Update: I will of course firstly write about all the topics that are currently in the skribit widget.
2. Closing the comments for antonymous users - I don't get too much comments, but anonymous comments are somewhat annoying when you have two or more such comments on one post.
3. Closing the comments on my kiba dock posts - there are lots of comments there wich ask for help, and I don't really have the time to help people with computer problems over the internet.

Now, if you have an opinion about this changes you are welcomed to voice it. As of now none of the changes are made, and if enough people will comment saying that they want things to remain as they are now, I will reconsider the changes.

No comments: